In this unique one-day seminar, Stephen Parry and Grant Rule take an in-depth look at how software delivers value to stakeholders, and how to design a system of work aligned to optimise the value
The IT Function is well-placed to help organisations benefit fully from applying Lean principles. But success depends on aligning all the steps in the value stream.
If you integrate Lean service and Agile development to support each other, you’ll be able to deliver the radical improvements in service, quality and development time that our current tough climate
This exclusive event shows you how using Agile and Lean thinking together can completely and permanently transform your IT function.
The seminar will cover:
- what Lean is and how it relates to IT. We consider the implications of adopting a Lean strategy and the impact this has on process, decision-making and management
- the organisation’s sourcing strategy, and how Lean thinking creates a more outcome-focused partnership
- how Lean enables Six Sigma, ITIL, CMMI and other continuous improvement methods to really deliver business benefit
- what we mean by Lean and what we mean by Agile. How to map the application development value stream and identify useful measures of value delivered
- how to engage with key stakeholders and gain understanding of their perception of value
- how to use visible measures to eliminate waste and build sustainable, collaborative and mutually beneficial management processes
- ensuring change “sticks”. How to build a body of experience for the guidance of future project teams and continuously improve the effectiveness of your people.
Who will benefit?
IT Directors, Managers and CIOs will benefit from this seminar, as will COO’s and operations managers.